About DMC in Seville
Destination Management Company in Seville
DMC in Seville is a Destination Management Company (DMC) operating in Seville (Spain). DMC in Seville is a brand part of Meridional Events, a DMC operating mainly in Andalusia.
The leadership of the agency corresponds to Rubén M.Cenzano and Carolina Marina:
- Born in Burgos (Spain)
- Lived in:
- Burgos (Spain)
- Edinburgh (Scotland – UK)
- Bologna (Italy)
- Malaga (Spain)
- Masters in MICE Management (EAE Business School, Spain)
- MEng Civil and Transportation Engineering (Edinburgh Napier University, UK)
- Public Works Engineering (University of Burgos, Spain)
We offer our services within the MICE field (meetings, incentives, conferences & exhibitions). The core of our activity are the corporate events, where we remark the following services:
DMC in Seville services
Seville airport is only 15 minutes from the city centre.
Seville is located in Andalusia (South of Spain) with an urban area exceeding 700,000 inhabitants and a metropolitan population of 1,500,000 inhabitants.
There are 75 4* and 5* hotels in the city including luxury options, and some others scattered across the province.
Seville has world-class ground transportation link connections, with high capacity dual carriage roads linking Seville with its neighbouring main cities, including Malaga, Cadiz, Jerez de la Frontera and Cordoba.
Seville also has a high-speed train station with departures and arrivals from the main Spanish cities.
The most iconic landmark in Seville is The Giralda, the bell tower of the Cathedral. The city is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including:
- The Alcázar, a fine example of Mudejar architecture which has been used many times as a movie/series setting (e.g.: Game of Thrones)
- the Cathedral, the largest Gothic church in the world, is, at the same time one of the biggest churches in the world.
- the Archivo General de Indias is the repository of documents illustrating the history of the Spanish Empire in the Americas and the Philippines.
On top of these UNESCO World Sites, Italica, a Roman City hosts an outstanding amphitheatre for 25,000 spectators.
The city benefits from its vibrant university, one of the oldest in Spain and two football clubs, conferring a lively atmosphere to the city.
There is not such a thing as any best moment to host your event in Seville, but the whole summer season can be extremely hot, so better to avoid it!
Puzzled? No worries, we are here to assist you, simply contact us!
Seville city has a Mediterranean climate with very hot, dry summers and mild winters with moderate rainfall.
Winters in the city present cold nights (6-9ºC) with warm days (15-18ºC), while summers present warm nights (19-22ºC) and very hot days (35-38ºC).
We are a creative Destination Management Company Seville. We are experts in helping our clients communicate and engage audiences through live experiences.